Master`s study programme Media Arts and Practices
Admission for the academic year 2022/2023
Those concerned are invited to enroll for:
two-year master`s study programme.
Place of study:
Nova Gorica, Vipavska 13
Type and level of qualification:
second cycle: master`s study programme
- New Media,
- Contemporary Art Practices,
- Scenographic Spaces,
General requirements for enrollment are:
- 1st cycle degree (180 ECTS)
- Assessment of artistic ability for the Media Arts and Practices programme passed. Certificate of artistic ability is valid only for the current study year.
Applicants with a first degree from non-university higher education programmes accomplished after year 1993 and before 2005 according to the Higher Education Law of Slovenia are to address their application request to the School’ study programme committee. The School’ study programme committee can assign further conditions to the applicant according to her/his area of prior study, these can encompass BA-level provision, exam-only or non-formal qualifications.
According to the criteria for transitions, candidates can enroll directly in the 2nd year, to whom the School’ study programme committee recognises at least 42 ECTS points from already passed exams in other second cycle programs, which at least 70% match the content of exams at announced study program and successfully pass the assessment of artistic ability.
Courses are available in English language. The general minimum level of English language skills required is B2 (in accordance with CEFR).
|Enrollment places||Full-time study||Part-time study|
* The number of enrollment places is limited by the number of places available for 1st year.
In case the number of candidates exceeds the number of available positions, the candidates will be selected based on their results:
- Proof of artistic ability: 90%
- Grade-point average of school degree: 10%
Assessment of artistic ability includes:
- Portfolio with biography, motivation letter with a project idea
How to apply
School of Arts
GSM: +386 51 33 67 70
T: +386 51 33 67 70