Dean of School of engeneering and management (m/f)
The University of Nova Gorica is seeking to fill a job position of dean of School of engeneering and management.
Deadline for applications: 29. 5. 2023
Candidates, both male and female, should fulfil the general employment conditions defined by law and should:
- have a PhD degree in a field relevant to the School’s activities;
- hold at least the title of assistant professor or the qualifications to be elected to such title;
- meet the requirements for leading research projects;
- have good organizational and leadership skills;
- have at least five years’ work experience;
- have a knowledge of Slovenian and English to at least C1 level.
Candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited to submit an vision for development of the school, both in terms of education and research.
Employment contracts will be concluded for full-time working hours for a fixed term of four years, with the possibility of re-appointment.
The following must be attached to applications for all the positions:
- curriculum vitae;
- evidence of meeting the requirements;
- a reference list of scholarly and specialist publications;
- a cover letter with a brief description of the vision for developing the school in the international sphere;
- contact details for references.
Application deadline is May 29th, 2023.
Please send your application, along with the required supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application should be sent as a single pdf e-mail attachment.
Inquiries regarding the application procedure should be directed to Nina Cotič or Tea Stibilj Nemec by email to email@example.com or by phone at +386 5 6205 817 and +386 5 6205 822.
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: +386 5 6205 822
phone: +386 5 6205 817