Expert in the field of instrumental analysis (m/f)
University of Nova Gorica has an open position for an expert in the field of instrumental analysis.
Deadline for applications: 24. 4. 2023
The successful candidate will carry out specialist and technical work with research and other equipment at the Laboratory for Environmental and Life sciences (LELS) whilst taking part in research programmes and projects, and carry out teaching duties.
LELS aims to provide conditions for intensive cooperation between analytical and environmental chemists, ecotoxicologists, biochemists, molecular biologists, and technologists. We foster basic and applied research in the study of the conversion and transport of pollutants in land and aquatic environments; the development of advanced, highly-sensitive laser-analytical methods; and diagnostic tools in biomedicine.
To be considered for the position, candidates should:
- have at least higher-education professional or first-cycle Bologna education in chemistry, physics or a natural science;
- have knowledge of instrumentation for chemical analysis and experience in the development and validation of analytical methods;
- be able to work independently but be flexible enough for group work, and work reliably with the necessary mastery of detail;
- have knowledge of the English language to at least B1 level;
- have basic computer skills e.g., familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office;
- have two years’ work experience in an identical or similar post.
The following must be attached to the application:
- curriculum vitae;
- proof of educational qualifications.
The successful candidate will be expected to start work as soon as possible after the selection process has been completed. Employment is offered for full-time working hours over a fixed term of one year, with the possibility of extension.
Please send your application, along with proof that you meet the requirements for the post to e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 April 2023.
The application should be sent as a single PDF e-mail attachment.
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: + 365 5 6205 822
phone: +365 5 6205 817
e-mail : email@example.com