Post-doctoral associate in the field of cultural history (m/f)
The University of Nova Gorica has a vacancy for a post-doctoral associate in the field of cultural history.
Deadline for applications: 20. 12. 2022
All candidates interested in the position of a post-doctoral associate at the research-oriented University of Nova Gorica are welcome to apply. The work will be conducted at the School of Humanities and the Research Centre for Humanities, in a dynamic and interdisciplinary research environment with a pronounced international character.
The selected candidate shall be engaged in the research activities of the Research Centre for Humanities in the areas of history and migration studies.
- PhD degree in the field of history,
- the title of an assistant or the eligibility to obtain a relevant title,
- the ability to work independently,
- work experience gained after obtaining the PhD degree,
- good command of the English language.
The selected canddiate shall, in line with the title obtained, be included in the teaching process and shall hold lectures at the bachelor's and master's study programme Cultural history at the School of Humanities.
The position shall be available immediately after the closing of the selection procedure. Employment is offered as a full-time position and for a period of 12 months with the possibility of extension.
- evidence of meeting the eligibility criteria,
- scientific and professional bibliography,
- motivational letter,
- contacts of referees that can be contacted for references.
Send your application, along with the required supporting evidence of meeting the eligibility criteria, via e-mail by including 20th December 2022 to email@example.com
The application should be sent as a single pdf e-mail attachment.
Contact person for further information:
Tea Stibilj Nemec; Tel.: +386 (0)5 620 85 22, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: +386 5 6205 822