Dean of the School of Engineering and management (m/f)
The University of Nova Gorica is seeking to fill a job position of dean of the School of Engineering and management.
Deadline for applications: 12. 1. 2022 or till the position is filled.
Candidates, both male and female, should fulfil the general employment conditions defined by law and should:
- have a PhD degree in a field relevant to the School’s activities;
- hold at least the title of assistant professor or the qualifications to be elected to such title;
- meet the requirements for leading research projects;
- have good organizational and leadership skills;
- have at least five years’ work experience;
- have a knowledge of Slovenian and English to at least C1 level.
Candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited to submit an vision for development of the school, both in terms of education and research.
Employment contracts will be concluded for full-time working hours for a fixed term of four years, with the possibility of re-appointment.
The following must be attached to applications for all the positions: * curriculum vitae; * evidence of meeting the requirements; * a reference list of scholarly and specialist publications; * a cover letter with a brief description of the vision for developing the school in the international sphere; * contact details for references.
Please send your application, along with proof that you meet the requirements, in electronic form to email@example.com by 12. 1. 2022 or till the position is filled.
The application should be sent as a single pdf e-mail attachment.
Applications and administrative information:
Tea Stibilj Nemec, phone (+386) 5 620 58 22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tea Stibilj Nemec
phone: +386 5 6205 822